Mr.V.Raghavendra, MBA, Assiastant Professor
Mr.V.Raghavendra is Assistant professor, Finance in Pendekanti Institute of Management, Hyderabad.
He is an MBA graduate with specialisation in Finance and is currently pursuing his PhD in the area of Behavioural Finance from Osmania University. He is a UGC NET and APSET qualified academician having 8 years of teaching experience and 3 years of Industry experience (ITES) in Financial Data Collection and research domain. He worked for companies like S&P Capital IQ and Factset before venturing into academics.
As a an academician, He teaches Financial Management, Financial Derivatives and Risk Management, Investment Management, Accounting for Management and other allied subjects. As a researcher, He has also attended several National and International seminars, conferences and workshops some of which are listed below.
- NCFM – Commodities markets module, Derivatives markets module and Mutual funds (Advisory) module, Financial Markets (Beginners) module.
- NISM – Interest rate derivatives certification.
Conferences & Seminars
- Presented paper on “Behavioural biases affecting Investor behaviour: A conceptual review” at National Conference on Emerging strategies for sustainable competitive advantage in the 21st century conducted by Aurora’s P.G. College, Moosarambagh, Hyderabad. ISBN: 978-93-83241-87-3.
- Presented paper on “An Empirical study on effect of gender differences on risk aversion and overconfidence in Investment decision making” at National Conference on Modern Management Practices – A Paradigm Shift conducted by University College of Commerce and Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad. ISBN: 97881-9284784-9.
- Raghavendra V., B.Mohan Kumar, FDI in Management Education in India: Issues and Challenges, International Journal of Technology and Business Management, Volume 4: Issue 2 April-June 2015 ISSN:2319-6815.
- Presented paper on “Impact of Gender on Investment decisions” at Two Day National Conference on Behavioural Finance conducted by JNTU hyd. ISBN: 978-81-907052-9-5.
- Presented paper on FDI in Multi-Brand Retail-Issues and Implications at National Seminar on FDI-As a Key Driver of Economy: Opportunities and Challenges at RBVRRIT Hyderabad. ISBN: 978-93-83241-27-9.