The MBA programme offered by the College is a two-year full time Post Graduate programme that consists of four semesters.
Candidate seeking admission into Full Time M.B.A. programme must be:
- Bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto and /(or) as per the rules laid down by the University;
- The candidate seeking admission must qualify in the Entrance Examination, conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.
- The admission of Non-resident Indians and candidates admitted in lieu of them will be as per the University Rules in force on the date of the admission.
- Foreign candidates' admission is based on the Screening Process of the University currently in vogue.
- The tuition fee has been fixed at Rs.85,000/- per annum, for both "Category A" and "Category B", in addition to Rs.7000/- towards special fee (including medical insurance premium).