Dr Shaik Masood, MBA, MFM, MCom, MPhil,PhD, UGC-NET & TS-AP SET, Assistant Professor
Dr Masood, holds the MBA (Finance) from Kakatiya University, He awarded Doctorate from Rayalaseema University, Andhra Pradesh. PhD Thesis on “Performance of commodity derivatives market in India – an Analytical study”. He joined Pendekanti Institute of Management from July 2019, prior to join PIM he worked in KLEF (Deemed to be University), off campus, Hyderabad, Associate Professor and Head of the Department in Aristotle PG (MBA) College, Asst Professor in Alluri Institute of Management Sciences, and Nizam institute of Engineering and Technology. He has 14 years of experience in teaching, research and coordinator for NSE Certified Capital market Professional (NCCMP) program of National Stock Exchange of India ltd (NSE Ltd) and he also Empanelled as Certified Resource Person of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Government of India. He published 18 research papers in international, national journal, edited book and presented the 20 research papers in International and National conferences. He attended the Faculty development programs at IIT-Delhi, IIT-KGP, IPE-HYD and Asia pacific institute of Management-Delhi, NIT-Warangal and University of Hyderabad. His teaching and research interest Mutual Funds, Commodity and Financial Derivatives, Capital Markets, Financial Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management.
The Empanelled Resource Person of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Government of India) for conducting seminars/ workshops on Financial planning, Investment Planning from 2011 to till date
Received grant from Government of India (AICTE) Rs 150000, as capacity of Coordinator for conducting the National Seminar in Finance and Economics on topic of “Role of Financial Services in Growth of Indian Economy” which was held on 26-27th September 2013
FDPS, SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
Organized two days National Seminar on “Role of Financial Services in Growth of Indian Economy”, Sponsored by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE, Government of India) held on 26th - 27th September, 2013. At Alluri Institute of Management Sciences, Warangal, India.
- Editor for a book title: “Role of Financial Services in Growth of Indian Economy” with ISBN: 978-81-923541-2-5, First Impression, 2013, Designed and Published by Engineering publication, Hyderabad-8
- Book “Performance of Commodity Derivatives Market In India – An Analytical Study, First Impression, publication by Archer & Elevator Publishing House, Bangalore, 560 090 India.
ARTICLE/RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED
- “Performance of Indian Commodity Derivatives Market – An Analytical Study” Finance India, September 2018 (Vol XXXII No 3) (UGC Code 1972 & 8198 and Scientific Journal Impact factor (SJIF) 4.27) , Scopus Indexed Journal, Indian Institute of Finance, Greater Noida, UP, India
- “Testing of Market Efficiency and Price Discovery in Indian Commodity Derivatives Market”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 119 No. 15 2018, 105-126 ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version) url: http://www.acadpubl.eu/hub/ Scopus Indexed Journal
- "Market efficiency and Trend analysis of Spot and Futures Commodity Market in India – an analytical study” MITS International Journal Of Business Research in Vol.3, Issue 2, December 2016, A Biannual Journal from MITS Research Centre, MadanaPalle Institute of Technology and Science, Andhra Pradesh, India, e-ISSN: 2394-4161, P-ISSN: 2349-1701,
FDPS AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Four Day Workshop on “Advanced Econometrics for Research in Social Sciences Using R” (March 29 to April 1, 2019) organized by School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad.
- Two weeks staff development program “Financial Econometrics Theory and Applications” sponsored by (AICTE), organized by Madanapalle Institute Technology and Science, MITS School of Business, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, 11th to 23rd December, 2017