Dr.P.J. Renuka, MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D, Associate Professor
Dr.P.J.Renuka did her Post graduation in MBA (HR) from Osmania University and M.Phil from MKU. She is awarded Ph.d in Management studies on the topic, "High Performance Work Practices and Organisational Effectiveness- A study of selected Industrial sectors in India" from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
She has 15 years of experience in teaching. She handles subjects like Management and Organisation Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Compensation Management, Organisational Development, Performance Management and Talent and Knowledge Management. She is qualified in APSET AND UGC NET. She holds ‘Stress Management Professional certification’ by ISMA (International Stress Management Association) India. She is a member of Indian Women Network (IWN).
Coordinator for workshops/seminars
- Coordinator for one day workshop on ‘Managing Diversity- Initiatives for Inclusive workplace’ at PIM.
- Coordinator for Two day faculty programs on ‘Professional and Teaching skills ‘ for faculty members at PIM.
- Convener for Udhyathi’14 – Annual Management Fest
- Delivered a session as Resource person on ‘Best Practices of Leadership’ for an FDP organized by Department of Management studies, Gurunanak Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Presentations / Publications
- A paper titled “Presenteeism – Causes and its impact on Workplace Well-being’ published in Stress Management Professional an International Journal ( ISMA) with ISSN.
- A Paper titled ‘ High Performance Work Practices to foster effective supply chain Management’ published by K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research with ISBN,
- A paper titled ‘Building Learning Organisations to manage Human Resources in Digital Era’ published by AIMS- Eleventh International Conference IMT, Ghaziabad.
- A paper on "High Performance Work Practices - an endeavor to foster globalization", was presented at Fourth International Conference, Organized by IIM, Indore.
- A paper titled ‘Role of engagement at workplace to foster Industrial Relations’, at National conference organized by Andhra University.
Participation in the sessions, workshops and conclaves conducted by ISTD (Indian Society for Training and Development) , IWN (Indian Women Network) and CII (Confederation of Indian Industry).