Dr. G. Radha Kiranmayi, MBA, Ph.D, Associate Professor
Dr. G. Radha Kiranmayi is an Associate Professor at Pendekanti Institute of Management. She has a rich experience in academics for about 15 years. She has a PhD in Organizational Behavior from the University of Hyderabad, a MBA in General Management from Pendekanti Institute of Management, Osmania University and an undergraduate degree in Engineering from JNTU- Hyderabad. Her areas of academic interest are at the intersection of Personality Factors, Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Employee Identity and Loyalty. Her work has been presented at various national and international conferences and published in scholarly journals. She has hosted and acted as a resource person for several national level programs. She is extremely passionate towards teaching and desires to be a lifelong learner.
• Resource Person: Organized and acted as a resource person for 6 National level workshops/ FDP’s / Conferences.
• Book Publication: Edited and published 1 book.
• Paper Publications: A total of 10 research papers published till date. (ISBN, ISSN, UGC Care and Scopus Indexed Journals).
• Presentations: Presented 12 research papers at National & International Level conferences and seminars.
• Workshops and FDP’s Attended: Attended 7 National Level workshops, 4 National Level FDP’s and 5 National Level Webinars.
• Certifications: Received 15 MOOC certifications from International Universities and International Instructors and completed an offline Course on Foundations of Empirical Research by Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode [IIM-K]