Mr. A. Subhash Reddy, MCA, MBA(Tech Mgt), Associate Professor
Subhash Reddy completed his post-graduation in MCA, MBA (Tech Mgt) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
He started his carrier as a faculty in PACE Institute of Software Technology and later went on to become a senior faculty and centre coordinator.
After the previous assignment he joined as an Assistant Professor at Pendekanti Institute of Management, sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education, Hyderabad. Promoted as an Associate Professor in 2008 by the selection committee of Osmania University in the same organization.
Over the years of rich and diverse experience in Academics handled varied responsibilities and have exhaustive experience in both Academic and Administrative Management, understanding existing environment, take up initiatives & guiding the students with cross-functional activities demonstrating high level of professionalism and ethics.
The key attributes in these assignments were developing the students in both academic projects and professional life.
He handles the papers in the area of E-Business, RDBMS Concepts, Decision Supports Systems, IT Applications for Business and other Information Systems related subjects.
- Published a paper on “Reverse Auction - Recent Trends, Challenges and Best Practices” in 11th SIMSR Global Marketing Conference organized by K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Presented a paper on “Role-play as a pedagogical tool in training and management education” in a national seminar organized by RBVRR Women’s College, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Online Friendship and Virtual Relationships" in national conference organized by Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper on "Role of Supply Chain: Best Practices in Managing Disaster Risk" in an international conference organized by Institute of Asian Studies, in association with A V College of Arts and Science, and Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Prepared Course Material in the area of Information Systems for MBA and BBA courses of Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Prepared Course Material in the area of Information Systems for MBA course of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Seminars/Management Meets Organized
- Convenor, Udhyathi’15 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’14 Management Meet
- Convenor, Udhyathi’13 Management Meet
- Convenor, A seminar on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Convenor, Udhyathi’12 Management Meet
- Co-Convenor, Udhyathi’10 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’09 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’08 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’07 Management Meet
- A Seminar on “Retail (R) evolution in India”
- A Seminar on “Business Process Outsourcing- Opportunities and Concerns”
- A Seminar on “Telecom Revolution in India-Opportunities and Challenges”
- A Seminar on “Logistics and Supply Chain Management”
- A Seminar on “Impact of E-commerce on Indian Business Environment”