(A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Education Qualification / Eligibility criteria: The Candidates should have passed/appeared a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration from recognized university in India on the date of his/her admission into MBA Programme through regular mode.
- Candidate should have secured the following percentage of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
50% (49.5% and above taken as 50%) - For General candidates (for OC). 45% (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) - The candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST, BC).
(B) Documents Required (Originals)
- SSC / X class pass certificate and marks memo
- Intermediate / XII class pass certificate and marks memo
- Degree marks memo and pass certificate
- SSC / X Class, Intermediate / XII Class and Degree Bonafide Certificates
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct certificate
- If the candidate had studied the qualifying degree outside Telangana State, he / she should furnish Equivalence Certificate issued by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Migration Certificate, if the candidate has qualified the Degree other than from Osmania University.
Note: Applicants with distance education degree shall check eligibility before applying.
- Coming Soon…