Dr Narender M , B.Tech, MBA, Assistant Professor
Dr Narender M did his B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) from Univ. College of Technology, Osmania Univeristy and MBA (Finance& Marketing) from Univ. College of Commerce and Business Management, OU. His Ph.D thesis is Performance of IPOs in India- A Study on Impact of Select Variables. Dr Narender has been working with Pendekanti Institute of Management from August, 2017. Has 8 years of teaching experience including 4 years of Full Time Research for Ph.D. Handles subjects in the areas of Statistics and Finance.
- Qualified in UGC- NET for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)
- Qualified in APSET
- Qualified FRM (Financial Risk Manager, by US GARP) Level 1, November, 2015
- Qualified CFA (US Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 2, June 2018.
- Financial Markets Beginners Module
- Securities Markets (Basic) Module
- Capital Markets (Dealers) Module
- Derivative Markets (Dealers) Module
- AMFI (Advisory Module)
PROFESSIONAL PROJECT: Successfully completed 8 months project on Financial Modeling using Excel- Dabur with Edu Corporate Bridge Academy.
CONFERENCES& SEMINARS PRESENTED
- Attended 3-day workshop on “Effective Teaching through Case Study Methodology” organized by IIT Delhi.
- Attended one day FDP on “Building Faculty Competencies For The Future” at Narseemoonji Institute of Management Studies- Hyderabad
- Participated in one week workshop on “Statistics and Basic Econometrics” organized by “Council For Social Development”, Southern Regional Center, Hyd.
- Participated in two week FDP on “Research Methodology for Management Teachers using MS Excel, SPSS and R Programming” organized by the School of Management Studies, UoH.
- Presented a paper on “IPO Grading- Is There Any Value Addition” at 6th International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education IIM- Indore”
- Presented a paper on “Security Analysis using Relative Valuation with Specific Reference to Dabur India Limited” in 2nd International Conference and Doctoral Colloquium at Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyd.
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Factors Influencing the Performance of Nifty Junior” in “International Conference on “Dynamics of International Business and Finance in the Emerging Economies- An Alternate Globalization from the South” at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi Central University, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper on “Performance of Underpriced IPOs in India- A Study on Impact of Select Variables” at 7th International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education IIM- Indore.
Published various articles in UGC Listed Journals