Dr.Bhavannarayana K, MBA, Ph.D, Professor
Dr.Bhavannarayana K Ph.D, MBA graduate with Marketing as his Specialization and passed out in the year 1998 & 2015 respectively from JNT University Hyderabad. Apart from he possess M.A Economics from Loyola College, Chennai (University of Madras) in 1989 and P.G.D.Marketing & Sales Management fron Bhavan’s Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan (R.P.I.C.M Mubmbai) in 1992. He has a teaching experience of 17 years. He has presented and participated approximately 20 papers in various national level seminars and 20 papers at International Level. He awarded Ph.D.in the area of Marketing Management on the topic "A comparative study of Network Marketing Companies" He teaches disciplines like Marketing and allied subjects, Business Research Methodology, Services and Global Business Management, etc.
Life Time Achiever Award: Won Life Time Achiever Award from Indian Academic Research Award, Trichy, Tamilnadu. In April 2018.
Professional Membership: He is member of Academy for Global Business Advancement from 2015 onwards.
Presentations: Research paper presentations at National & International Level total of 30 Papers. Research paper presentations at International Level: 10 papers were presented till date (2015) FDPS / Workshops participation: 12 Faculty Development Workshops One FDP’s at IPE Hyderabad
Attended Workshops: Three Day Workshop Organized by Vasavi College of Engineering,
Paper Publications: Total 30 research papers published till date. (ISBN, ISSN and Scopus Indexed Journals)
Book Chapters: (1) FWO by Springer published in 2016.
(2) McGraw Hill Education book of monograph in 2017.
Mr. G.S.V.Prasada Reddy, B.Tech, MBA,(Ph.d), Associate Professor
Prasada Reddy did his B.Tech.(Mechanical) from Acharya Nagarjuna University and M.B.A.(Marketing) from Andhra University. He did M.Phil.(Management) from Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Presently he is pursuing Ph.D. in Management from Osmania University on the topic "Macroenvironmental factors affecting the Marketing of Grid-connected Wind turbines in Andhra Pradesh-A study of select wind turbine manufacturers."
Prasad has 5½ years of Marketing experience in the companies like JK Paper Ltd. and Ballarpur Industries Ltd (BILT) and 12 years of M.B.A. teaching experience (as on July,2015). Prasad is working as Associate Professor in Pendekanti Institute of Management since June,2008. He has been handling subjects in the areas of Marketing Management, Promotion and Distribution Management, Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Operations Management, Total Quality Management, Supply chain Management and Entrepreneurship Development.
Prasad has attended various Seminars and workshops and presented research papers. His interested areas of research are Marketing of Renewable Energy systems, Rural marketing and Services Marketing.
Ms. P.J. Renuka, MBA, Ph.d., Associate Professor
Dr.P.J.Renuka did her Post graduation in MBA (HR) from Osmania University and M.Phil from MKU. She awarded Ph.d in Management studies on the topic, "High Performance Work Practices and Organisational Effectiveness- A study of selected Industrial sectors in India" from Osmania University, Hyderabad. She is a member of Indian Women Network (IWN).
She has 11 years of experience in teaching. She handles subjects like Management and Organisation Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Compensation Management, Organisational Development, Performance Management, Empowerment and Leadership Development and Talent and Knowledge Management.
Presentations at conferences, workshops and seminars:
• A paper on "High Performance Work Practices - an endeavor to foster globalization", was presented at Fourth International Conference, Organized by IIM, Indore.
• A paper titled ‘Role of engagement at workplace to foster Industrial Relations’, at National conference organized by Andhra University,.
• Presented a paper on ‘High Performance work practices for managing Human Resources’ at the workplace, at International Conference organized by SDMIMD, Mysore.
• Presented a paper on ‘Building learning organisations to manage Human resources in Digital era’ at Eleventh AIMS International conference on Management at IMT, Ghaziabad.
Dr. K.V. Satya, M.Com, MBA, Ph.d., Associate Professor
Satya is an MBA graduate with Finance as her Specialization and passed out in the year 1999 from Kakatiya University.
She did her M.Com in the year 2003 from Kakatiya University with 'Cost Accounting' as Elective.
She has a teaching experience of 14 years. She has participated and presented nearly 16 papers in various national level
seminars and 6 papers at International Level. She awarded Ph.D. in the area of Microfinance on the topic "Microfinance and its Impact on rural development in Telangana- A study." She is registered from Kakatiya University. She handles subjects like Financial Accounting, Management & Cost Accounting, Financial Management, International Financial Management, Investment and Risk Management etc.
She is UGC-NET and APSET qualified
She is member of Hyderabad Management Association (HMA) and Indian Commerce Association (ICA).
Research paper presentations at National Level: Total of 16 Papers were presented at National Level Conferences / Seminars till 2015 of which 09 papers were presented after joining Pendekanti Institute of Management at National Level.
Research paper presentations at International Level: 6 papers were presented till date (2015)
FDPS / Workshops participation:
Attended FDPs One at IIM Bangalore and two FDP’s at IPE Hyderabad
Attended Workshops: : 1. Three Day Workshop Organized by Vasavi College of Engineering,
2. One day workshop at AIMS at Hyderabad,
3. One day Workshop on Risk Management organized by FAPPCCI
Media Participation: 1. Participated as one of Panel Member in the Discussion held on “Central Budget -2008” as a live telecast programme conducted by Doordarshan Kendra on 13th March, 2008.
2. Participated in “ Artha Kranthi” a live seminar on a solution designed by Mr. Anil Bokil for curbing Black Money at Ramoji Film City, on 01-12-2012 from 05.00pm -08.30 pm.
Paper Publications: Total 6 research papers published till date. (3 in ISBN conference released books and 3 in ISSN journals).
Seminar Conducted: Coordinated a one day seminar on “Challenges in Transition to IFRS in India” at PIM in the year 2012.
Ms. M.S.Kokila, MBA, Assistant Professor
M.S. Kokila is working as an Assistant Professor in Pendekanti Institute of Management since March 2011. Kokila is a MBA in Marketing and Finance from Anna University Affiliated Engineering College from Madurai, Tamilnadu, also completed M.Phil (Management) from Madurai Kamaraj University.
Kokila has qualified UGC NET, APSET, JNTUFET. Her total work experience in teaching Post Graduates is 9 years.
Her areas of interest in teaching are Statistics for Management, Research Methodology, Financial Services, Business Law, Managerial Economics, Financial Management, and Accounting for Management.
Her interest in research is to work on social relevant projects and has published two research papers, one in Indian Journal of Marketing and the other in Gitam Journal of Management. She also presented papers in Conferences and Seminars and has attended FDP organized from several institutes.
Mr. KSR SARMA, MBA,(Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Mr. KSR SARMA is a business management graduate from Acharya Nagarjuna University. He has over 10 years of tremendous experience in teaching and 01 year in corporate. By passion a mentor and profession a teacher. Mr. Sarma is an Assistant Professor in the area Marketing at Pendekanti Institute of Management. Mr. Sarma is responsible for placements also at Pendekanti Institute of Management and continuously achieving an excellent track record every year.
Mr. Sarma’s achieved an ‘Inspiring teacher’ award in the year 2010 for his seminal work in teaching and dedication to excellence.
Mr. Sarma is dedicated to provide best education and care. He is self motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills. He organized various management conventions, faculty development programs, seminars and conferences. His key strengths are creativity and initiation, with these strengths he designed and facilitated various personality development and placement oriented programs which inspired and brought a change in the lifestyle of the students.
Mr. Sarma’s research and teaching interests’ include Supply chain management, Retail management, Managerial economics and Marketing management. His research interest covers a wide range of areas in supply chain management and focus now is on quality improvement and use of best supply chain practices in organized and unorganized retail formats.
Mr. Sarma has a focus on knowledge transfer arising from high quality research to ensure the findings and recommendations are accessible and applicable to practice.
Mr. Sarma participated, presented and published research articles in his research area at various national and international seminars and conferences.
Mr. Sarma also has a track record of teaching post- experience students and regularly participates in executive education programs and as well as a speaker at conferences.
Mrs. M. Cynthia, MBA,(Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Mrs. M. Cynthia is a Business Management graduate from Osmania University with Finance as her specialization. She has qualified UGC-NET. Her experience as a teacher is for over Six years and she has about 2 years of experience in the corporate where she worked as an IT HR consultant. As a teacher by profession, Cynthia is an Assistant Professor in the area of Finance at Pendekanti Institute of Management. The subjects of her interest are Investment Management, Mutual Funds, Financial Risk Management, Financial system and services, Statistics for Management, Research methodology and Operation Research.
Presently she is pursuing Ph.D. in Management from BRAOU and her area of research is Institutional finance in Agriculture.
The paper titled” Leveraging Financial Inclusion to Enhance India’s Global Competitiveness” which was presented at the National conference at VJIM was published in the VJIM Journal for Management- Gavesana.
The paper titled “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Pre Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness activities of Natural Disasters in India” was presented in the International Conference on Disaster Management organized by AV college, Hyderabad.
She presented a paper on ”PPP in Infrastructure sector – Risk and Risk Management” at the National seminar on PPP in Infrastructure sector organized by Department of Business Management, Osmania University.
She attended Faculty development programme on 'Frontiers of Finance' organized by IPE-Hyderabad.
Ms.P. Kalyani., M.Com, MBA,(Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Kalyani did her MBA from Osmania University with Finance as her specialisation in the year 2000-2002 and then did her M.Com from Osmania University in the year 2002-2004. She qualified UGC NET and AP SET. She is pursuing Phd from Osmania University. Her research area is Reinsurance. She has 7 years of teaching experience at post graduate (MBA) level and 1 year at undergraduate level. Presently she is working as assistant professor at Pendekanti Institute of Management. She has experience in handling subjects like Financial Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Investment Management, Banking and Insurance, Managerial Economics, International Finance.
Papers presented at various National and International Conferences/Seminars:
• Participated and presented a paper on “Emerging Trends in Indian Insurance Industry” in The International Conference on Emerging Trends in Finance & Accounting organized by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute for Management Development, Mysore.
• Participated and Presented Paper on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Pre Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness activities of Natural Disasters in India” in the International Conference on Disaster Management organized by AV college, Hyderabad.
• Participated and presented paper on “Foreign Direct Investment and Indian Insurance Sector” in National Seminar organized by RBVRRIT, Hyderabad.
• Participated in a seminar organised by CII on “ Finance Availability for MSME’s”
Mr. Prasant kumar, MBA, Assistant Professor
Prasant kumar is an MBA Graduate with Marketing Specialisation, Passed out in the year 2006 from Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Odisha. He has total 8 Years of experience including Industry and teaching. He worked with Ing Vysya Bank and Birla Sun life insurance. He has presented 5 papers 1 international and 4 national conference.
He is qualified APSET in the year 2013.
He is a Licenciate Certified Professional from Insurance Institute of India (LIII), also a Certified Broker in General Insurance from National Insurance Academy, Pune. Apart from this he has also passed NSDL and AMFI from NCFM.
Recent among National Level Seminars and International Conferences • Presented a paper on “A Paradigm Shift in Marketing towards the Bottom of the Pyramid – A study with reference to selected financial institutions in India” in a National Conference held at Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad in 23rd & 24th January 2014.
• Presented a paper on “E-Tailing in India Unlocking the Potential” in a National Conference held at JNTU, Hyderabad in 13th & 14th August 2013. The same paper has been selected for ISBN proceedings bearing ISBN: 978-93-5062-330-5 by Excel Books.
• Presented a Paper on Title “Management Education- Issues, Opportunities and Challenges” at Telengana University, Nizamabad.
• Participated and Presented a Paper on Title “CSR” at IBMT, Bangalore.
• Presented a Paper on “Health Insurance with reference to Michael Porters Bottom of the Pyramid” at Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar.
Mr. B.Veeresh, MBA, M.Phil, (Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Veeresh is an MBA graduate with Marketing as his Specialisation and passed out in the year 2004 from SASTRA (Deemed University).He did his M.Phil (Management) in the year 2008 from Bharathidasan University. He has a teaching experience of 8 years. He has participated and presented few papers in National level seminars and International level conferences. He is pursuing Ph.d in the area of Consumer Behaviour on the topic: “A study on socially responsible Consumption Behaviour in Twin Cities”.He is registered from JNTU, Hyderabad.
Some of the presentations at National level seminars and International conferences:
- Presented a paper on “Ethical issues on Advertising” at National conference held at NIT, Warangal
- Participated and presented a paper on, “Corporate Social Responsibility”-A Study on Select companies in India, at international Conference held at Bangalore.
- Presented a case on “Mumbai Dabbawalla’s: Living on the track” at International Case Writing Competition at Dhruva Business School, Hyderabad
- Attended the AICTE sponsored FDP on “Developing research skills in Management scholars” at Gokaraju Rangaraju College, Hyderabad
Ms. Preeti S Honnamane, MBA, Assistant Professor
Preeti Honnamane is a MBA Gold Medalist from Rani Channamma University Belagavi, Karnataka. She qualified UGC NET. She has 2 years of teaching experience and handles subjects like Accounting, International Financial Management, Mergers and Acquisition, Indian Business Environment and Managerial Communication.
She has Presented a full length paper titled ‘Derivative Market in India- An Overview’ at the International Conference (IC-GBMTI) organized by RDA, Jaipur at International centre, Panjim, Goa during 28-29 September, 2013.
• Skill Development workshop organized by Jain College of MBA and MCA, Belgaum.
• Pedagogy Meet organized by Rani Channamma University Belagavi
• Workshop on CSR, organized by Suzlon, Pune.
• Workshop on Effective Teaching and Curriculum Design, conducted by Dr. Satyajit Majumdar, Professor TISS, Mumbai, organized by KLS IMER.
• SPSS workshop organized by Global Business School, Belgaum.
• Excellence in Research organized by Institute of Management Education and Research, Belgaum.
Ms. V. RENUKA, MBA, Assiastant Professor
Ms. V.Renuka did her Post graduation in MBA (Finance) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in the year 2011.
She handles subjects like:
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics and Accounting.
She is interested to conduct research in the areas of Finance like: - Analysis of Investment Decisions
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Fund
- Working Capital Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
She attended Faculty Development Programme on “Professional and Teaching Skills“ organized by Pendekanti Institute of Management.
Mr. V. Shanthan Kumar, PGDM, PGDCA,(Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Mr. V. Shanthan Kumar is a PGDBM from Institute Of Public Enterprise Hyderabad .He has qualified the UGC NET in Management and is currently pursuing his PHD from Hyderabad Central Univeristy, Gachibowli . Shanthan comes with 14 years of rich industry experience. He has worked with reputed organizations like TTK group, AEGON Religare Life Insurance, Johnson & Johnson, Wockhardt and Atlantic Electronics. His corporate experience spans functions of Strategy, Change Management, E-Commerce, Distribution, Sales force management, Key account management Product and brand management , Media planning ,BTL and ATL promotions, Digital marketing and Store retailing.
He started his teaching career as a full time academician at Gurunanak Business school in the year 2010 and has taught subjects like Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy ,Brand Management , Customer Relationship Management ,Digital Strategy, Marketing Research ,Services Marketing ,Luxury Product Management ,Retail Management ,Retail Analytics ,Relationship Marketing, Consumer Behavior , Rural Marketing and Business Economics. He has attended and presented papers in many seminars and conferences including the one on Team Building and Competence Mapping at IIM Lucknow and Service Science workshop at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
His research interests include Entrepreneurial Marketing, Theoretical Foundations of Marketing Strategy, Business Analytics, Luxury Product Management ,Branding in B2B Markets, e-CRM ,Consumer Behavior and Services marketing.
Ms.Zipporah, MBA,(Ph.d), Assistant Professor
Zipporah completed her Post Graduation in MBA(Finance) from Osmania University. She is pursuing Ph.D in Finance on the topic “Financial Literacy-A Key to Financial Deepening” from Osmania University, Hyderabad. She has 3 years of teaching experience and handles subjects like Management and Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Strategic Management Accounting, Financial Services and Systems and Operations Research.
She presented a paper on “Financial Literacy-A Key to Financial Inclusion” at a national seminar organized by Bhavans Vivekananda College, Hyderabad.
Seminars/Workshops/FDP’s attended - Presented a paper on “Micro Finance” at Osmania University, Department of Business Management in 2010.
- Sent in an article on “Role of SHG’s in Financial Literacy” at Sri Ganesh Business School, Tamilnadu.
- Attended a national seminar on “Women Empowerment” at St.Anns PG College, Mallapur.
- Co-authored an article “A study on social initiative schemes of HDFC” in a journal-“Business Vision”.
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme at Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
Mrs. Dipali Kale, MBA, M.Phil, Assistant Professor
Mrs. Dipali Kale is an MBA (Marketing) from Shivaji University and M.Phil (Entrepreneurship) from Madurai Kamaraj University. She possess 8 years of teaching experience at post graduate level and corporate exposure of 3 years in marketing and sales activities. She has 4 years of experience as Managing Editor of a National Journal.
Papers presented and published
• ‘A Study of Customer Preferences towards Private Labels with Reference to Consumable Products’ research paper published in IPE Journal of Management.
• ‘Achieving Management Excellence –Perspectives on Leadership, Strategy and Performance’ published in the proceedings of International Conference on excellence in management practices.
• ‘Gujarat: Investors’ Favorite Destination’ published in proceedings of National Seminar on Business Strategies: National and Global Perspectives.
• ‘Reverse Mentoring: An Innovation in Workforce Management’ paper published by PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
• ‘Brand Positioning by Building Emotional Bonds’ paper published in The IASMS Journal of Business Spectrum.
• ‘Creating Successful Private Labels: Competitive Strategies of Retailers’ paper presented in the International Conference at R.V. Institute of Management, Bangalore.
• Participated in 18 FDPs, Workshops and National and International Seminars.
Seminars and FDPs organized
- Experienced as an Organizing Secretary of National Seminars on the topics like ‘Financial Inclusion –Opportunities and Challenges’, ‘Service Management’, ‘Business Strategies’, and Changing Dimensions of Marketing’.
- She has handled papers like Sales and Distribution Channel Management, Strategic Management Advertising management, Retail Marketing, Services Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Employee Relationship management, Marketing Management.
Mr. A. Subhash Reddy, MCA, MBA(Tech Mgt), Associate Professor
Subhash Reddy completed his post-graduation in MCA, MBA (Tech Mgt) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
He started his carrier as a faculty in PACE Institute of Software Technology and later went on to become a senior faculty and centre coordinator.
After the previous assignment he joined as an Assistant Professor at Pendekanti Institute of Management, sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education, Hyderabad. Promoted as an Associate Professor in 2008 by the selection committee of Osmania University in the same organization.
Over the years of rich and diverse experience in Academics handled varied responsibilities and have exhaustive experience in both Academic and Administrative Management, understanding existing environment, take up initiatives & guiding the students with cross-functional activities demonstrating high level of professionalism and ethics.
The key attributes in these assignments were developing the students in both academic projects and professional life.
He handles the papers in the area of E-Business, RDBMS Concepts, Decision Supports Systems, IT Applications for Business and other Information Systems related subjects.
- Published a paper on “Reverse Auction - Recent Trends, Challenges and Best Practices” in 11th SIMSR Global Marketing Conference organized by K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Presented a paper on “Role-play as a pedagogical tool in training and management education” in a national seminar organized by RBVRR Women’sCollege, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Online Friendship and Virtual Relationships" in national conference organized by Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper on "Role of Supply Chain: Best Practices in Managing Disaster Risk" in an international conference organized by Institute of Asian Studies, in association with A V College of Arts and Science, and Osmania University College for Women
- Prepared Course Material in the area of information systems for MBA and BBA courses of Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, Osmania University.
Seminars/Management Meets Organized
- Convenor, Udhyathi’15 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’14 Management Meet
- Convenor, Udhyathi’13 Management Meet
- Convenor, A seminar on IFRS
- Convenor, Udhyathi’12 Management Meet
- Co-Convenor, Udhyathi’10 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’09 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’08 Management Meet
- Coordinator, Udhyathi’07 Management Meet
- “Retail (R) evolution in India”
- “Business Process Outsourcing- Opportunities and Concerns”
- “Telecom Revolution in India-Opportunities and Challenges”
- “Logistics and Supply Chain Management”
- “Impact of E-commerce on Indian Business Environment”